More and more people are waiting until they are 18 years old to get their driver license.
One of the biggest reasons for this is that once you become an adult it is not mandated by the government to take the 30 hours of classroom instruction that is required for those under 18.
At DriveSafeRideSafe we believe that no matter what age you begin the driver’s training process, there is value in taking a Driver Education Course.
While not ALL courses are created equal we believe that a good Driver Education Course helps you become an alert and knowledgeable driver capable of dealing successfully with a wide range of driving situations.
- A good Driver Education Course will not only help you pass your driver test it will:
- Arm you with an understanding of how to maneuver and control your vehicle so as to minimize risk in different driving environments.
- Give you an understanding of ways in which your personality, emotions and maturity affect your driving.
- Give you knowledge of what to do in case of an emergency
- Test your ability to manage visibility, time and space.
- Share with you consumer information for buying, insuring, and maintaining your vehicle.
A good driving instructor will help new drivers learn how to manage risk and to understand how to communicate with other driver’s on the road.
DriveSafeRideSafe’s goal is to create smarter drivers which in turn will create safer roads for everyone.