Most adults know that carbon monoxide is a dangerous gas emitted by cars. But the risks are more complex than many realize.
DriveSafeRideSafe produced this short video with the help of the Lavers family, who lost their son Tyler from carbon monoxide poisoning while he was working on the stereo in his car. After that tragic accident, they took action to make sure all driver education students in Minnesota get special training about this silent killer.
Do you know what they learned?
Click to learn in this 5 minute video.
i now know to be more safe with a car in the future
We are happy to hear that our Carbon Monoxide information was helpful to you.
The DriveSafeRideSafe Team
Anything can become a factor especially carbon monoxide, especially when working in garage like places with the car running.