This resource is for professional Driver Education teachers to access in their classrooms.
Instead of purchasing a physical DVD, you can choose this option to stream the material in “Scenes from the Salvage Yard”.
Your students will find the videos in this professional classroom resource absolutely fascinating.
The material in “Scenes from the Salvage Yard” will capture the attention of your students, and stimulate meaningful classroom discussions.
You can play each of the 16 segments separately, or choose to play all videos as a continuous 23 minutes of material.
Segments included in “Scenes from the Salvage Yard” are:
- Introduction from Mike Pehl, with comments about how novice drivers must “learn from driving” and get lots of Behind-the-Wheel practice time with their parents.
- Junk in the Trunk
- Just a Little Tiny T-Bone
- Two Feet and a Seatbelt
- Nose in the Windshield
- Cut in Half by a 2 1/2″ Strap
- Your Windshield is Your Roll Bar
- Six Inches & a Telephone Pole
- A Thousand Splinters of Glass
- Car Fire
- Multi-Million Dollar Claim
- You Won’t Need an Ambulance
- The Innocent Driver Dies
- Broken Metal