PROFESSIONAL RESOURCE – EASY PASSCODE ACCESS
5-YEAR UNLIMITED ONLINE ACCESS – ONE TIME FEE
Drivers of all ages will benefit from the information in these segments.
- Just One Scratch – Mike talks about the importance of the messages parents send to their teens about driving.
- How Our Cars are Made to Crash – Mike takes you through a crash test dummy facility and talks about the false sense of security these tests can give you.
- T-Bone in a Cross Walk – Mike uses a crash example to show students how to avoid being T-Boned at an intersection.
- Grandma and the Delivery Truck – Mike uses a story of a fatal crash to help students understand the importance of keeping their wheels straight at an intersection and how to anticipate another driver’s moves.
- How Lucky Can You Get – Mike uses a video clip of a police officer getting hit by a car to teach students about the gawker laws.
- The Boys Who Played Mailbox Golf – Mike tells a heartbreaking story that shows what can happen when teenagers make bad choices.
- The Number One Accident – Mike shows students examples of the number one type of crash and teaches them how to avoid this type of collision.
- Casey and the Flat Tire – Mike describes a scenario in which a good samaritan act goes bad, and explains how students don’t have to make this same mistake.
- Animals in the Road – Mike shows you what happens when you’re hit by a deer, and speaks bluntly about his philosophy of what to do when you’re faced with killing an animal on the road.
- Rear-End Collisions – Mike explains how to avoid a rear-end collision.
- Wrong Way on the Ramp – 81% of all wrong way driving crashes are fatal. Mike teaches students how to survive these unexpected encounters.
- The Woman with a New Prescription – Mike tells students a story that showcases the potential dangers of prescription drugs for anyone behind the wheel.
- Cross-Over Crash in Winter – Mike uses this horrific crash to show another reason why staying out of the left lane except when passing will increase our survival rate on the road.
- Crash with a Cop – Mike uses this crash story as a means to teach students to pay attention at all times on the road.
- Blind Lane Change – Getting hit on the road is never a good thing. In this clip Mike gives students a lesson on why its important to always check your blind spot.
- A T-Bone Takes Two – Mike dissects a vicious crash to show students how to control a potentially bad situation.
- Scatter on the Freeway – When the unexpected happens on the road, Mike explains how to maneuver safely through it.
- In the Blindspot of a Semi – Mike explains how we’re never going to win against a semi and teaches students why it’s important to manage your space when semi trucks are nearby.
- Disaster in the Left Lane – Once again, Mike shows why it’s important to stay out of the left lane unless you are passing.
- A Text in Tredegar – Mike uses this crash to drive home the dangers of distracted driving.
- The Girl who Didn’t Know What to Do – Mike uses this tragic story to teach students the value of knowing defensive driving maneuvers before they encounter an issue on the road.